Thursday, September 24, 2009


My first post. It's taken me all day, to create my heading and now I've lost inspiration for what I wanted to write in here. haha typical.

So I'll start with why I chose to name my blog 'Enchanted Mummy' To me being a Mum is enchanting. I am under the spell of the six little people who call me Mummy. Also the word enchanted reminds me of a dream, and being a Mum to my kids is a dream come true.

I am lucky and blessed in my life, to have my happy and healthy kids :) Being a stay at home Mum for over 14yrs, it is sometimes hard to remember why I'm doing what I'm doing. I do lose focus on what I want as a Mum and what I want to be remembered as a Mummy. So that's what this blog is for. To help me reconnect with my kids and reconnect with myself as a Mummy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers