Wednesday, January 6, 2010

New News

hehe Ok so I just wanted to say "new news" I think it's cute.

News on the home front. We are going to sell our house. *gasps, horror, shock!* I know I love my house. It's lovely. But sadly not what we need. We've decided to go a bit more 'rustic'. We are looking at putting the house on the market soon and renting for a while once it has sold. Just to relax and enjoy life for a bit. While renting, we'll be on the look out for a bigger acreage....like 'bigger' as in 20 times bigger then our 5 acres. We want to build more of a livable shed type dwelling and have motorbikes, and horses and ducks and have room for my kids to do what ever their hearts desire.

Another big change on the home front. We are home schooling Trey this year. It would make my heart sing if Dallas would home school as well, but at the moment he has chosen to stay at school. I can't wait, to hang with my Bear (Trey) and watch him grow and learn in a gentle safe environment. It's something that my instinct has always told me to try and so I'm giving it a go :)

I'm up early this morning. I'm off on a day with my Mum and little sister, with no kids. I love my kids so much, but I need a break from them today. I feel guilty, but I'll follow through with it.

xx Have a good day xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers