Thursday, January 7, 2010

Photo a day 5 - 7



Day 5

I was feeling a bit down and out today. Aaliyah being Aaliyah picks up on my moods and when I saw her doing this, I thought it was the perfect opportunity to do a self portrait if you will, through the eyes of my gorgeous only daughter.






Day 6

Well after Day 5 feeling pretty bummed out about things, my parents treated me to a day. My Dad who lives with us, looked after all his grandchildren and Mum took me to Cairns with my little sister and we had a day of eating and pampering. I got a pedicure done, and these are my pretty feet.







Day 7

Today was a big achievement for Bodhi and Aaliyah. They both discovered that they won't slip away to an abyss of nothing if they let go of me while swimming. They discovered floaties. Woohoo. So here they both are floating around in Mum's pool :)








No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers